This week has been an eventful week. I wouldn’t say the photography has been fantastic, but the week has been great:
- I had a day off on Monday and walked to my Mum’s and back across Tannach, with some photos along the way.
- I had a photo published in Highland Life Magazine.
- I saw my photography being used for a project for work, and the client is happy with it.
- I have almost finished shooting my first roll of film… it has taken a while, because like the rest of my photos, I want to make the best I can, but with these shots there can’t be exposure errors, dodgy crops or squint horizons. I have bought some film as I want to find something that suits my style of photo – Fujifilm PRO 400 is looking like a strong contender.
- I have looked in to buying some developing kit, it’s fairly cheap, and is the chemical equivalent of pulling photos into Lightroom, but I haven’t yet decided whether I want to buy an enlarger or a negative scanner.
- We had a lovely walk out to Loch Scye. I don’t think many people, aside from anglers, ever visit the loch. It’s stunning, and the walk out there takes just over one and a half hours.
- In a week’s time I will be going to Skye for a week, with Kirsty, a tent, boots and camera… but in the meantime, tomorrow is Monday – SIGH
Anyway, here are my photos: